Join a band
Playing an instrument is good for your health, good for your brain and good for your social life. Why brass bands though?
Here are a few reasons:
- Wide variety of music played – classical to electro
- Coaching built into the band experience
- And whether you want to support your local community or fly high, there’s a band for everyone
Find a band near you from the Brass Bands England website here
Beginner Brass Band for Tebay/Orton
For anyone who ever fancied playing an instrument but thought….
- I can’t play an instrument or read music
- I don’t have an instrument
- I’m not musical
- Brass band? Not for me thanks!
Then the Beginner Band at Tebay/Orton is the band for you:
- Learn the basics with others at a similar level
- Free loan of p-instrument
- Create new music together!
What you need to knowWednesday 4.30 - 5.15 pm on zoom until live sessions are permitted
- For young people (8+) and families
- Loan of p-instrument
- Learn to read and play from scratch
- Zoom taster sessions
- Staff have level 3 safeguarding